Sunday, February 14, 2010

i-Sobot - A Palm Size Buddy!

Fact. My daughter has me wrapped around her little finger. She has me eating out of the palm of her hand. Fact. It’s tiring! What if I could find a willing little buddy who can fulfil some of her many commands and give me a break?

Fact. I can! He’s a lovable little humanoid robot who can literally fit the palm of your hand – he’s about 6.5 inches tall, or 16.5cms. He can sing, dance, do push-ups, walk around, do somersaults, Kung-Fu fighting, stand on his head, and do the things every child seems to think her Daddy can do. Oh, speaking of which, let’s not forget – he even obeys voice commands!

Okay, he doesn’t pay the bills, but he sure can buy me a little more time to deal with that issue. On the subject of money, this little fellow doesn’t come home at those exorbitant robotic prices – he features as a toy. And you don’t even have to assemble him!

His name is “i- Sobot”. He arrives assembled and ready to party! You just slap in the batteries, retrieve the instructions, sit back in your favourite armchair and pretend to read them while your kid figures out how to use him, in much less time than you ever could. He’s pre-programmed with a bunch of routines to start the ball rolling, while your kid figures how to create and store his or her own sequences.

He has a built-in speaker in his chest, a built-in microphone with voice recognition, and a built-in ability to give you back that “me time” you’ve been dreaming about.

“Yes, Dear, Daddy’s coming – I’m just going online to buy a little helper…”

Word Count: 279 (Excluding title)

No comments:

Post a Comment